Refer a Friend or Colleague

If you would like to let a colleague know about this job, you can enter your name, e-mail address, your colleague or friend's name, and a short message below.

Your friend/colleague will receive an e-mail containing your message and the abreviated job description shown below.

Tell a Friend or Colleague About This Job

  • Assistant, Associate, or Professor in Pediatric Endocrinology
    University of Kentucky

    The Department of Pediatrics, Division of Endocrinology, in the College of Medicine at the University of Kentucky is currently seeking a faculty member to provide quality subspecialty care to patients . The division’s responsibilities lie in the area of primary care, secondary care for children with problems that fall within the area of expertise of practicing physicians and tertiary care these patients.

    This position will be located in the Barnstable Brown Kentucky Diabetes Center, which offers comprehensive evaluations and treatment plans to support the primary care provider in managing the care of patients with diabetes. The services offered include: consultation with expert diabetologists, coordination of care for diabetes complications screening and management, and comprehensive patient education plans.

    The selected candidate will provide patient care to children and adolescents, as well as attend traveling diabetes clinics. The faculty member will also serve as an attending physician for the pediatric endocrinology service, supervising a team of students and residents, to provide on-call coverage. In addition, this position will also contribute to the education of future physicians by supervising students and residents assigned to pediatric inpatient and outpatient services. Research and academic opportunities are also available.

    Please include a CV along with application. Applications will be reviewed immediately and continue until the position is filled.

RSS for the latest higher education jobs
Atom for the latest higher education jobs
Need a Sabbatical Home?

Looking for a higher education job?