Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, the University at Buffalo, Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine is actively recruiting for Assistant/Associate Professor with care responsibilities at both our hospital and academic practice sites.
Successful applicants will be expected to contribute to the teaching mission of the department, to include instruction for medical students and residents as well as the ability to supervise fellows.
Successful applicants will have – or show the clear promise to obtain – significant research funding, a national/international research reputation, and appropriate teaching experience.
- MD degree required
- BC in Internal Medicine
- BC/BE Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Eligible for NYS medical license
- Current and unrestricted DEA certificate required
- Training in a Primary Care track preferred but not required.
- Outstanding Communication Skills.
- Ability to creatively solve problems and interest in developing innovative models of care.
- Clinical/Translational research interest and experience will be a plus.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.