Assist in the successful completion of New York State AHEC System health workforce development projects via programmatic outreach, advocacy and support services, as well as serve as the direct support role for the Rural Communities Opioid Response Program (RCORP), AHEC Scholars and AHEC SET Program.
* Develop/Create all AHEC SET program printed correspondence/materials as needed.
* Develop and Coordinate virtual career exposure and non-clinical simulation activities for student engagement/participation.
* Develop non-clinical program curricula/modules for student engagement/participation.
* Facilitation of student/team SET Case Scenario debriefings.
* Oversee the enrollment of AHEC Scholars students for participation in the AHEC SET - Simulation Education Training in the Oxford Medical Virtual Simulation Platform.
* Develop an Outreach Calendar of activities for the NYS AHEC System Statewide Office.
* Assist with coordination of federal and state legislative advocacy efforts to support continued funding for the New York State AHEC System.
* Maintain Legislative updates and roster of constituents for dissemination to the NYS Area Health Education Centers/Regional Offices.
Outstanding Benefits PackageWorking at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our http://www.buffalo.edu/administrative-services/for-faculty-staff/benefits/research-foundation/regular-employees.htmlbenefit packages.
About UBThe University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our website to learn more about the http://www.buffalo.eduUniversity at Buffalo.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.