M.D. or equivalent
Required Related Experience
1. M.D., D.O. or equivalent degree
2. Board eligible or board certified by the American Board of Surgery.
3. Demonstrated ability in direct patient care.
4. Demonstrated ability in clinical setting
5. Ability to relate with internal and external constituencies of the Medical Center involved in related disciplines.
6. Successful completion of a cardiothoracic program at an ACGME accredited, or a foreign accredited equivalent, institution.
7. Maintenance of medical licensure and DEA within state of Kentucky.
Board Eligible/Board Certified by the American Board of Surgery.
This position is needed in the Division of Surgical Oncology, Department of Surgery of the College of Medicine to maintain and expand the current activities of the breast oncology division.
Please include a CV along with application. Applications will be reviewed immediately and will continue until the position is filled.