Join Top-Rated Teaching Hospital in Tucson!
The Department of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery at the University of Arizona and Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) is actively seeking Laryngologist to join an existing team in Tucson, Arizona.
The physician hired will receive a faculty appointment with the University of Arizona – Department of Medicine that is commensurate with experience and credentials.
Details and requirements include:
- Must be Board Certified in Otolaryngology
- Interest and capability in helping teach and mentor residents/medical students
- Will participate in voice and speech clinics
- Average patient volume: 14 patients/session
- Work schedule is Monday through Friday (clinic and OR)
Banner Health and the University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this partnership is academic medicine – research, teaching, and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
BUMC-T values patient-centered care and health care innovation. We were named a U.S. News and World Report Best Hospital and is nationally ranked in Pulmonology. Tucson, located in the Sonoran Desert surrounded by multiple mountain ranges, is a very friendly Southwestern town where you and your family will have time to enjoy it all!
- University town with small town feel and large town culture and entertainment
- Warm sunny climate year round
- Outdoor Adventures: golfing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, swimming and nearby skiing.
- Heritage and culture: galleries, old presidio, museums, missions
- Culinary: great selection of cuisine with vibrant, newly renovated downtown
- Excellent K-12 Schools
Banner Health offers a competitive salary plus incentives, and CME w/allowance and excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration, to: firstname.lastname@example.org For questions, please call Tiffany Lewis, Sourcing Strategist, at: 602-747-4578. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com