This Regular Title Series position is required to expand the activities of the Department of Radiation Medicine. To facilitate growth in the clinical, research, and academic areas. These activities will support of the goals of the Department and the mission of the University of Kentucky, College of Medicine. The faculty member will perform clinical and/or translational research as well as the service functions in the Department of Radiation medicine and the college of Health Sciences. Leadership opportunities are available commensurate with track record and experience.
The faculty member will serve under the direction of the Chair, Department of Radiation Medicine and will also participate in multidisciplinary clinics involving the department. Specific responsibilities include:
- Serve as a full‑time member of the Department of Radiation Medicine.
- The faculty member will have primary responsibility in patient care services.
- The faculty member will demonstrate potential for excellence as a teacher and clinician with evidence of high professional status and potential for local/state recognition.
- Collaboration as a co-investor with other faculty members in the Department of Radiation Medicine in ongoing projects of an investigative nature.
- Leadership opportunities in the Department are available commensurate with
experience and track record of the candidate.
Please include a current CV when submitting your application.