The Department of Anesthesiology at the University of Minnesota is seeking a full-time ABA board certified/board eligible Anesthesiologist.
As the multi-specialty group practice for the faculty of the University of Minnesota Medical School, we are driven to eliminate pain, improve patient outcomes and train the next generation of anesthesiologists.
Our department cultivates a culture of inquiry, where best medical practices are determined through clinical and scientific methods as well as translational investigation.
- Academic faculty will be active in their national organizations and foster an academic environment for medical students, residents and faculty.
- Candidates must have demonstrated ability in teaching and in scholarly productivity in one or more specialty areas in anesthesiology.
- UMPhysicians offers competitive salary and excellent benefits and provides the opportunity to enhance your career in the exciting field of health care through rewarding and challenging assignments and the opportunities for advancement.
M Health and Clinical Partnerships:
University of Minnesota Physicians providers practice at affiliated locations under the University of Minnesota Health (M Health) shared care delivery system. M Health represents a collaboration between University of Minnesota Physicians, University of Minnesota Medical Center and Fairview Health Services to create a nationally renowned academic health system that combines academic and community resources to provide the very best clinical care to patients and communities, while also supporting research and education across the joint healthcare delivery system. www.mhealth.org
The University of Minnesota, Twin Cities (UMTC):
The University of Minnesota, Twin Cities (UMTC), is among the largest public research universities in the country, offering undergraduate, graduate, and professional students a multitude of opportunities for study and research. Located at the heart of one of the nation’s most vibrant, diverse metropolitan communities, students on the campuses in Minneapolis and St. Paul benefit from extensive partnerships with world-renowned health centers, international corporations, government agencies, and arts, nonprofit, and public service organizations. www.umn.edu
- University of Minnesota Physicians is based in the beautiful Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area, ranked as the #6 best place to live in America by U.S. News & World Report in 2019.
- The Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area boasts vibrant culture, community, and recreation.