The Department of Medicine, State University of New York at Buffalo, Division of Geriatrics & Palliative Medicine seeks qualified clinician-educators for full time positions based at ambulatory sites and major affiliated teaching hospitals.
- Qualified candidates will be appointed at the Assistant/Associate Professor level.
- Overall duties include serving as attending physician for inpatient and ambulatory services, consultation and follow-up of patients;
- Teaching students, training residents and supervision of fellows;
- Opportunities for involvement in clinical research.
- Leadership positions are available.
- Loan forgiveness programs may apply at several of our clinical sites.
- All candidates must have an MD degree
- Must be BC in Internal Medicine
- BC/BE in Geriatric Medicine
- Candidate must have current, unrestricted, New York State license or NYS Licensure in progress and active on date of hire
- Current and Unrestricted DEA Certificate Required
- Outstanding Communication Skills
- Ability to creatively solve problems and interest in developing innovative models of care
Contact’s Name Judi Fadel
Contact’s Title Resource Manager
Contact’s Email email@example.com
Contact’s Phone 716-859-4847