The Department of Pediatrics
, University at Buffalo (UB), Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences and the Oishei Children’s Hospital are seeking candidates for Assistant, Associate or Full Professor in Neonatology
in the tenure and non-tenure tracks.
Clinical responsibilities will include:
• Providing outstanding clinical care in the 64 bed Level IV NICU at John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital and the 10 bed Level II NICU at Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital as well as productivity in program development.
• Providing outpatient and inpatient consultative services.
Teaching responsibilities include:
• Clinical education of medical students, residents and fellows
• Formal lecture opportunities within the Division and Department
• Curriculum development and/or innovative teaching material with mentoring of junior faculty
• Candidates must show evidence of continued excellence in clinical practice, such as innovative accomplishments in delivery of care, clinical productivity, and quality improvement initiatives and must have an identifiable area of special expertise.
UBMD Pediatrics is one of 18 practice plans within UBMD Physicians’ Group, the single largest medical group in the area, and we are supported by 14 pediatric subspecialties. Our physicians also make up the academic teaching faculty within the Department of Pediatrics at the Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences at the University at Buffalo.
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.