The Department of Pediatrics
, University at Buffalo (UB), Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences and the Oishei Children’s Hospital are seeking candidates for Assistant or Associate Professor
in Neonatology in the tenure and non-tenure tracks.
Clinical responsibilities will include:
- Providing outstanding clinical care in the 64 bed Level IV NICU at John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital and the 10 bed Level II NICU at Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital as well as productivity in program development.
- Providing outpatient and inpatient consultative services.
Teaching responsibilities include:
- Clinical education of medical students, residents and fellows.
- Formal lecture opportunities within the Division and Department.
- Curriculum development and/or innovative teaching material with mentoring of junior faculty.
- Candidates must show evidence of continued excellence in clinical practice, such as innovative accomplishments in delivery of care, clinical productivity, and quality improvement initiatives and must have an identifiable area of special expertise.
Research responsibilities include:
- Development of a clinical and translational research program focused on modulators of metabolic function in fetal and postnatal growth.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.