This position is needed in the Department of Radiation Medicine to achieve the goals of the Department and the mission of the University of Kentucky, College of Medicine. The faculty member will perform service functions in the Department of Radiation Medicine and assume teaching responsibilities in the Department of Radiation Medicine and the College of Health Sciences.
1. Clinical Service - Evidence of demonstrated excellence, reputation and recognition for excellence in the practice of radiation oncology as identified and attested to by colleagues, peers and others at the regional and perhaps national level.
2. Teaching - Evidence of demonstrated evidence in outstanding accomplishments as a mature teacher of clinical radiation medicine for residents and medical students as attested to by colleagues, peers and others at the regional and perhaps national level.
3. Professional Development - Evidence of professional recognition and participation in professional organizations at the regional and perhaps national level. Evidence of productive involvement and collaboration with the mission of the Department, College, Medical Center and University at many levels as evidenced by the evaluative judgement of colleagues and peers with and outside the University of Kentucky.
4. Research - Evidence of productive involvement or participation in scholarly activities through publications, studies, reviews or other venues in the discipline as attested to by colleagues, mentors or peers at the regional and perhaps the national level.
5. Administration - Development of a reputation for excellence in clinical practice, and as a regional or perhaps national authority in a clinical field.
Please include a current CV and cover letter when submitting your application.