The research lab of https://medicine.buffalo.edu/faculty/profile.html?ubit=rabiyacoDr. Rabi Yacoub is actively seeking a Postdoctoral Researcher in the Department of Medicine.
Primary responsibilities (under the direct supervision of the mentor):
* Data generation and analysis: Design, conduct, and analyze laboratory experiments independently. Organize and implement research plans.
* In vivo (Mice), ex vivo and in vitro experiments including cell culture, and in vivo intervention Analyze biological data obtain during in/ex vivo and in vitro experiments.
* Analyze data using statistical methods.
* Manuscripts preparation: Stay current with the literature in the field. Write introduction, methods, results, conclusion based on data interpretation.
* Presentation of data: Presentation of findings at local, national and international scientific meetings.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our http://www.buffalo.edu/administrative-services/for-faculty-staff/benefits/research-foundation/regular-employees.htmlbenefit packages.
The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our website to learn more about the http://buffalo.edu/University at Buffalo.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.
Salary Range: $55,000-$61,000