The University of Kentucky is currently seeking a faculty member in the Department of Adolescent Medicine, to provide clinical services at the University of Kentucky Medical Center and the Kentucky Children’s Hospital. The responsibilities of this position will be to provide exemplary, state-of-the-art, compassionate care to patients in the department.
This position will also:
- Provide service to both inpatient and outpatients.
- Program development focusing on eating disorders and transgender youth
- Supervise house staff assigned to the service during those rotations.
- Supervise medical and mental health learners providing services in the outpatient clinics
- Have an active role in the College of Medicine, and in graduate and fellowship training programs.
- Lecture, participate in small group and individual student instruction as required
- Engage in professional development
- Present general pediatric grand rounds once per year and participate in noon conferences
- Support and contribute to the scholarly activities of the Division
Please include a CV and cover letter along with application. Rank will be determined based on qualifications for the position. Applications will be reviewed immediately and will continue until the position is filled.