Academic Child Psychiatry Practice in Coastal Rhode Island
Women and Infants Hospital of Rhode Island (WIHRI) and the Brown Center for the Study of Children at Risk is seeking a child psychiatrist with experience treating autism and developmental disabilities.
- BC/BE in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry required
- Outpatient practice, treating children with autism and developmental disabilities
- Medication management, family and individual therapy
- Large, diverse patient base
- Academic, collaborative environment with residents/fellows on site and opportunities for clinical research
- Faculty appointment opportunity at the Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- Competitive salary plus a rich benefits package
Providence, RI combines the accessibility and friendliness of a small town with the culture and sophistication of a big city. One hour from Boston, Hartford and New Haven and three hours from New York City. Home to a number of higher education institutions including Brown University, Johnson & Wales, Providence College and the Rhode Island School of Design.
For more information, please contact Kim Kania at (401) 236-1364 or firstname.lastname@example.org.