The Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, State University of New York at Buffalo, Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology/Oncology, seeks full time faculty at the Clinical Associate Professor level to serve at our major affiliated teaching hospitals and ambulatory settings.
Overall duties include:
- serving as an attending physician for inpatient consultations and ambulatory services
- consultations and patient follow-up
- teaching students
- training and supervising residents and fellows
- conducting clinical research and participating in clinical trials
Participation in all academic activities of the Division and the Department is required.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- BC/BE in Hematology and/or BE/BC in Oncology
- MD degree
- Eligible for a NYS license
- Current and Unrestricted DEA Certificate required by the date of hire