A very well-regarded, academic neurosurgery program is seeking a neurosurgeon who is fellowship trained in complex spine surgery to join their main campus. The program offers comprehensive neurosurgery care including complex and minimally-invasive spine, neurovascular care, movement disorders/epilepsy surgery, primary brain tumors, skull base/pituitary tumor surgery, gamma knife and pediatric neurosurgery.
- Full academic faculty position including student, resident and fellow teaching as well as support for academic/research interests. The group employs its own research department offering support for grant writing and collaborative research interest.
- Call schedule with neurosurgery residents taking first call.
- 18-bed Neuro-ICU staffed by a neuro-intensivist.
- Group employs mid-levels (PA’s and NP’s) to assist in the OR and clinic.
- Competitive starting salary plus productivity incentives and call stipend.
- Immediate volume available plus opportunity to capture additional referral sources and outmigration.
MD and board eligible in Neurosurgery
Fellowship trained in complex spine surgery
Contact’s Name Michael Cournyea, CPA, MBA, CRMA
Contact’s Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact’s Phone 716-929-9502