The University at Buffalo (UB) Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences is seeking a qualified rank (research-track) faculty at the assistant, or associate professor level with a specialty/focus on educational support and delivery services.
Responsibilities to include:
- Assist in the development and integration of an academic support model to aid in the identification and intervention of student academic progress
- Plan and Implement educational programs and curriculum development and assessment
- Participate in the advisement of students and the analysis and impact of various teaching methodologies
- Serve on committees related to curriculum development and other education foci
- Research and prepare grant proposals or promotional material to aid in the enhancement of the educational model
MD, Ed. D or PhD required.
Medical or health professions educator with extensive experience in learning methodologies and curricular design and assessment
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.