The Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, State University of New York at Buffalo, Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology/Oncology, seeks full time faculty at the Assistant/Associate Professor level to serve at our major affiliated teaching hospitals and ambulatory settings.
Overall duties include:
- serving as an attending physician for inpatient consultations and ambulatory services
- consultations and patient follow-up
- teaching students
- training and supervising residents and fellows
- conducting clinical research and participating in clinical trials.
Participation in all academic activities of the Division and the Department is required.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- BC/BE in Hematology and/or BE/BC in Oncology
- MD degree
- Eligible for a NYS license
- Current and Unrestricted DEA Certificate Required
Capable of ensuring a high level of cooperation and communication among his/her faculty and staff.