The Department of Medicine, Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, SUNY – University at Buffalo; is actively recruiting for full time exceptional mission driven physicians.
- You will have superior clinical and academic skills to work at our hospital affiliated outpatient clinics and our community based UBMD Internal Medicine clinics.
- Clinical responsibilities will include direct patient care as well as supervision and teaching of residents and medical students.
- Opportunities for leadership positions and research are available.
- Loan forgiveness programs may apply at several of our clinical sites.
- MD required
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Eligible for Medical Licensure in New York State
- Current and Unrestricted DEA Certificate Required
- Training in a Primary Care track preferred but not required
- Faculty rank and salary commensurate with qualifications
- Outstanding Communication Skills
- Ability to creatively solve problems and interest in developing innovative models of care
Contact’s Name Judi Fadel
Contact’s Title Resource Manager
Contact’s Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact’s Phone 716-859-4847